Stephanie Perkins Blog About Stephanie Books On Writing News Extras



1.30.2014

A REASON TO COME TO MY EVENTS THIS YEAR (APART FROM MY DELIGHTFUL COMPANY, OBVS)


Oh, man!

I can't believe I forgot to blog about this. Because it's happening, like, RIGHT NOW.

(That's a lie. I absolutely can believe I forgot to blog about this.)

(I forget about everything.)

Megan Shepherd, Victoria Schwab, and I are hitting the road to celebrate the release of Her Dark Curiosity and The Unbound. And we’re bringing friends! Come visit us THIS WEEK at these events:

January 30: RICHMOND, VAFountain Bookstore at 6:30 p.m.

January 31: ALEXANDRIA, VAHooray for Books at 7 p.m. (with Ellen Oh)

February 1: BETHESDA, MDBethesda Library at 2 p.m. (with Ellen Oh and Jessica Spotswood)

As an added bonus, I'll be giving away a few FANCY BRAND NEW Anna/Lola/Isla tote bags at every event. They're pretty cute! See?

If I want to take a picture of it, he will sit on it.

Megan and I will also be in SYLVA, NC at City Lights Bookstore with Jessica Khoury on February 8th at 3 p.m. I'll bring tote bags to give away here, too.

I think I'll bring them to every event this year. That would be cool, yes?

And . . . I'll give away a few here on my blog next week! And maybe I'll talk about Isla and Josh a little bit, too. Maybe. Maybe maybe maybe.

Maybe.

MAYBE.

11 comments:

  1. Anonymous5:53 AM GMT-5

    Please come to England!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am arranging child care like mad so I can come to Bethesda! (Yes, I am aware that as an over-30 mom I am your oldest and nerdiest fan.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those tote bags make me want to do grabby hands! Also, your cat kills me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never wanted to be able to travel to the midwest so desperately. They're gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Will you be doing more events in the spring/summer months?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you get to come to London soon! Would love to come to one of your events :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm going to the Saturday event! Can't wait to see you, Victoria, and the rest of the the amazing authors that are going to be there!

    ReplyDelete
  8. But the left coast needs you, tooooo!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope next time, Philippines will be included in your book signing events. Your novels are inspiration to all of us. See you soon! <3

    And oh, btw, please have some time to read your wonderful novel Anna and the French Kiss. Thank you! xoxo

    https://thenocturnalbooknerd.wordpress.com/2014/01/31/book-review-5-anna-and-the-french-kiss-by-stephanie-perkins/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those are the cutest tote bags! Hope to see you in San Francisco in the near future! :)

    Diana

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous3:51 PM GMT-5

    Cats sit on everything because, of course, everything is "theirs" to sit on and do with as they please.

    ReplyDelete

 


2009 Stephanie Perkins. All rights reserved.