Stephanie Perkins Blog About Stephanie Books On Writing News Extras



11.11.2013

HAPPY FUZZY SELFIES FROM YALLFEST

Myra McEntire and myself. Hotel room. Taken by Myra.

Gayle Forman (bottom) and myself (top). Saddle shoes. Taken by Gayle.

Myra, Carrie Ryan, Brendan Reichs, myself. Post-festival. Taken by Brendan.

Attendees, organizers, and authors of YALLFest . . . you were as wonderful as ever! Charleston is the gorgeous-est. Benne wafers and palmettos and gas lights and dolphins and cheese grits and cemeteries and love. I'll be back soon.

8 comments:

  1. One, I love what's going on with your hair.
    Two, where did you get your most perfect saddle shoes?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was delighted to get a happy fuzzy selfie with you, too, just before the southern authors panel! Thank you for being so gracious and funny and for your wonderful words :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was a pleasure to see you again. I was the girl who stopped you in the street from Phoenix. After we parted I thought of all this stuff I wanted to tell you. How much the depression posts mean to me, your congrats on being a librarian, a general thanks and of course I forgot because I was so nervous. So I'll tell you here. Thank you and thank you for stopping your convo to take a photo with me. It meant the world to me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did you buy your cute saddle shoes from Modcloth?

    http://www.modcloth.com/shop/shoes-flats/who-could-be-saddle-shoes?kpid=49687-BLKWH-6-REG&utm_term=49687&utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=G.PLA.US_NB.X_Shoes_Flats&adc=pg_302_11028_522e7012e4b0873dea2b26e8_33310054209

    Diana

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I love the saddle shoes!! I've been thinking about getting some. It reminds me of that Seinfeld episode when Elaine had to give up her shoes. They looked like that.
    I hope you felt good and had fun!

    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved seeing you again and chatting for a few minutes. Thanks for the hug and hope we can see each other again for longer soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Please come back Stephanie! We miss you!

    ReplyDelete

 


2009 Stephanie Perkins. All rights reserved.