Stephanie Perkins Blog About Stephanie Books On Writing News Extras



4.19.2012

YA OR BUST! Afternoon in Petaluma

Chartreuse Ladies: Jess Rothenberg, Nina LaCour, Moi


Coffee Shop Terrarium Lion


Our Beautiful Welcome at Casa Grande High School


Gayle working on Just One Day — out next spring!


Goooorgeous, right?


Jess and Her Fiancée


VISIT US ON THE REST OF OUR YA OR BUST! TOUR:

Thursday, April 19: Petaluma, CA
Copperfield's Books, 7:00-10:00 p.m.

Friday, April 20: Santa Barbara, CA
Chaucer's Bookstore, 7:00-10:00 p.m.

Saturday, April 21: Los Angeles, CA
Los Angeles Times Festival of Books
University of Southern California
Signing: Mrs. Nelson’s Bookstore Booth #747 @ 12:00 p.m.

Monday, April 23: Los Angeles, CA
Children's Book World, 7:00-10:00 p.m.

Tuesday, April 24: Huntington Beach, CA
Barnes & Noble at Bella Terra, 7:00-10:00 p.m.

Wednesday, April 25: San Diego, CA
Mysterious Galaxy, 7:00-10:00 p.m.

Thursday, April 26: Seattle, WA
Roosevelt High School
1410 NE 66th St.
(hosted by University Bookstore)
7:00-10:00 p.m.

19 comments:

  1. I'll be there for Petaluma tonight ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. YES. Completely horrid! I'm sorry we missed each other, but I can't wait to see you next month! :-)

      Delete
  3. New Gayle Forman! New Gayle Forman! I'm loving your hair.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous9:08 PM GMT-5

    You chartreuse ladies look smashing. ;) It was so great to see you again last night and to meet Gayle, Nina, and Jess. I hope you like the fudge (I picked the North Beach raspberry fudge because it matches your hair :P) and that the tunes make you smile. You ladies brought a huge smile to my face last night. It was one of the best author events that I've attended. So glad that I took the train from SF to see y'all. :)

    Diana

    P.S. Jess's fiance is so furry and cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The North Beach raspberry fudge was DELICIOUS, and I *think* I liked the Black Panther even more! It was wonderful to see you again. Thank you for being so fabulous!!!

      Delete
    2. The black panther fudge is their most popular flavor. So delicious!

      Diana

      Delete
  5. You know... Tucson is just down the way. Hint, Hint. Everyone awesome seems to miss us down here, but we're chalk full of nerds waiting for fellow nerds to stop by.
    So glad to see you so happy. Enjoy yourselves!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well . . . I *will* be in Phoenix next month for a library event on Saturday May 26th! :-)

      Delete
  6. I was so glad I had the chance to meet you, Nina, Jess, and Gayle. Hope you enjoyed your tour of Petaluma!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We had a GREAT day in Petaluma. Thanks for keeping us company! It was so lovely to meet you. :-)

      Delete
  7. When will you come to Portland,OR?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would LOVE to come to Portland. I hope Powell's invites me someday! :-)

      Delete
  8. I'm coming to see you ladies at Mysterious Galaxy on Wednesday, and I'm just wondering if I need to get tickets in advance?? I'm feeling a bit paranoid as I'm flying in for the show...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sorry I didn't see this sooner, but thank you for coming, Kami! It was FANTASTIC to meet you. We were so crazy flattered that you two flew out to say hello!!!

      Delete
  9. Anonymous6:58 PM GMT-5

    University Book Store (Seattle) is super excited to see you guys, but we are hosting you at the library at Roosevelt High School (1410 NE 66th St. Seattle WA 98115), not at our store. We'll see you all tomorrow night!!

    Stesha Brandon
    University Book Store (Seattle)
    steshab@uw.edu

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the update! Fixed. :-)

      Delete

 


2009 Stephanie Perkins. All rights reserved.