Stephanie Perkins Blog About Stephanie Books On Writing News Extras



4.07.2012

Available via Feedburner

Happy Passover/Easter/Spring! Love, Unsettling Window Display


I've finally hooked this bad boy up to Feedburner.

("Bad boy." That will never happen again. I'm sorry.)

If you'd like to follow this blog via reader and/or email, the new links are in the right sidebar. And if you'd like to see Easter bunnies FAR creepier than the one in my neighborhood (of course you do), you should visit this post on Laini's blog.

Also, I think I've made my comments here threaded. At last.

Also also, I'm excited to bring you this happy update: Bully got a PG-13. 

HURRAH!!!

3 comments:

  1. Easter Bunny Cinderella FTW!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. A southern belle/Disney princess killer bunny. I may not sleep tonight.

    ReplyDelete

 


2009 Stephanie Perkins. All rights reserved.