Stephanie Perkins Blog About Stephanie Books On Writing News Extras



7.28.2011

Home Again, Home Again, Jiggity Jig

♥ So much love for these people. ♥


Phew! These last two weeks . . . phew!

LeakyCon and Comic-Con. What a magical, unforgettable July you have given me! I have no words yet, and that's not just because I've lost my voice. I have seen so many friends, so many readers, so many talented creators that I've admired for years . . . yeah. Just . . . yeah.

I can't think of a more perfect way for Jarrod and I to have celebrated our tenth wedding anniversary. Further happiness and details when I have recovered.


EDITED TO ADD: Oh! But I have a guest post here about being a teenage outsider, if you're interested.

9 comments:

  1. What a fabulous life you lead! :)

    Reading Lola for the second time! (FINALLY got a hold of an ARC).

    Swoon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's great that you're having such fun :) Nice guest post, by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I won an ARC of Lola and it should be coming to my mailbox any day now omg omg omg! *squee!*

    Ahem... anyway... so glad you had fun, wish I could've been at both cons!!! Someday maybe!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great picture, I'd love to go to Comic-Con!! I wonder if they were selling archie comics :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gah, you guys have such great hair!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved July too! Right up until the part where I had to leave. That part sucked.

    ReplyDelete
  7. happy anniversary! so happy you had fun. happy sunday! :)

    ♥.•*¨Elizabeth¨*•.♥
    Can Alex save Winter from the darkness that hunts her?
    YA Paranormal Romance, Darkspell coming fall of 2011!
    Pre-order your early-bird signed copy before July ends!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I wish I could read Lola even once! Will have to preorder. But it's hard to wait for the release.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What? No detailed and evocative narrative about every aspect of Harry Potter World and SDCC? I am living these through you this summer!


    KHAN!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

 


2009 Stephanie Perkins. All rights reserved.