Stephanie Perkins Blog About Stephanie Books On Writing News Extras



6.10.2011

Hang out with me tomorrow (Saturday) in NYC!

Like this, but perhaps with rain.


This is a last-second announcement, because these are last-second plans. I just booked a flight to Manhattan for this weekend. A few people on Twitter asked if I'd be willing to do an impromptu signing, so . . . here we go!

Tomorrow (Saturday, June 11th) I will be hanging out in front of the Bryant Park Cafe in Bryant Park at 3:30 p.m.

As I will not recognize YOU, you will have to look for ME. Thanks to my hair, I'm pretty easy to spot! My stripes are currently pale turquoise.

Since it might rain, we might have to move locations. We'll figure it out when we get there! Check my Twitter account for updates. But, rain or shine, we'll at least meet in front of the Bryant Park Cafe at 3:30.

I'll be happy to sign my books if you bring them. And if you don't have a copy, that's okay, too. We can just hang! Pictures are cool, too. This will be a REALLY, REALLY, REALLY informal (and hopefully fun) gathering.

I'm not sure how many of us there will be; it might be just you and me! But I'll be hanging out until 5:00 p.m. Again, check my Twitter account, because if you're arriving late, we might switch locations.

Hope to see you New Yorkers there tomorrow! WOO HOO!

14 comments:

  1. If I were anywhere near NYC, I would be there with bells on! (Perhaps literally. :P) Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely coming! Might not be there exactly at 3:30 as my bus will more likely get there around 3:40, and I have to leave early so I can go to work. But I'm terribly excited to go! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lookatchoo, being all spontaneous and amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's time like these I wish I lived in New York.. Ha, have fun :) I hope lots of people are able to make it! Meanwhile, I'll just sit here and cross my fingers that one day you'll make a trip to Toronto ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you, everyone!

    Caitlin — HURRAH! I'm looking forward to meeting you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Someone posted this about your meetup, wanted to verify:

    http://t.co/M1fJjT7

    ReplyDelete
  7. Samantha — Did you Hankroll me on Twitter, too? Hee hee. That's twice today I've been Hankrolled! Never gets old. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haha, Sorry - I couldn't resist! I got re-hankroll'd today so I had to pass it along. (I had deleted it from twitter so I didn't know that you saw it twice :P)

    ReplyDelete
  9. YOU DIDN'T HAVE A WIKI ARTICLE! I'm trying to fix that. But I need help because I'm not a creepy stalker and don't know everything about you... It's one sentence long right now. Soooo tweet or something to get people to update it before Wiki deletes it :)
    Consider it an early/late/I have no idea when your birthday is so whatever applies the most present for one of my favorite authors :)

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stephanie_Perkins

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh man, how fun and what a great idea! I wish I could go!!! Have a fabulous time!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are the coolest!

    Have a great time flying off to NYC on the wings of whimsy.

    Shelley

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anonymous2:33 PM GMT-5

    You should see midnight in Paris at the fine arts theater on biltmore. It is so magical!! Actually it just made me feel happy for two hours. The best quality of all! I am so excited for Lola I can hardly breathe.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Rio, Stephanie! We want you in Rio! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi!
    So cute blogg!
    Have a nice day!
    /Maja

    ReplyDelete

 


2009 Stephanie Perkins. All rights reserved.