Stephanie Perkins Blog About Stephanie Books On Writing News Extras



5.13.2011

Blogger Problems/Auction Update

Arrrrrrrgh!

As many of you are already aware, Blogger went down for a full day. All of the auction bids were lost.

(See yesterday's post about the awesome items that I'm donating to raise money for the tornado-damaged southern United States.)

Help Write Now
is putting a hold on weekend bidding and starting again this Monday. Here is their full explanation.

Here is the situation with All 4 Alabama, but the wording regarding my auction is a bit confusing. I'll let you know when I have an easier explanation. Update: My auction is live again, and it will end at 8 p.m. CST on Wednesday, May 18th.

Thanks for your patience. I hope you'll still bid!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for helping us spread the word, Stephanie. This has been so frustrating. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kate — I can only imagine. I'm so, so sorry you're having to deal with this. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blogger has been a thorn in everyone's side these past two days it looks like.
    I'll be sure to check out the auction on Monday--what a creative donation Stephanie :)

    ReplyDelete

 


2009 Stephanie Perkins. All rights reserved.