Stephanie Perkins Blog About Stephanie Books On Writing News Extras



5.18.2011

Auctions Close Today — Please Bid!


LAST DAY, LAST DAY, LAST DAY


Today is the LAST DAY to bid on a super-special custom scene featuring Anna and √Čtienne.


My All 4 Alabama auction ends FIRST, tonight at 8:00 p.m. CST.

My Help Write Now auction ends TWO HOURS LATER at 10:00 p.m. CST.


This is the only time I will ever offer a custom scene featuring Anna and √Čtienne. Please bid now, or forever hold your peace!

3 comments:

  1. I wish I had the money to bid. I hope you raise a ton. It's for such a great cause!

    ReplyDelete
  2. STEPH! You're going to get me in trouble with my husband. But then, he's out of the country for a week. What he doesn't know won't hurt him. *clicks on link*

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also wish I had the money to bid. I wish you all of the luck in the world! Also..just in case you wonder how big of a fan I am.. my fellow colleague and blog writer at Mackin Educational Resources blogged about "Anna and the French Kiss" at http://mackinbooksinbloom.com/author/propernounblog/

    Check it out! BTW I also write on this blog..and am waiting for 'Lola' to come out so I may have my chance to write a posting about one of your books! Hope to hear from you! We are big fans of you at Mackin!

    ReplyDelete

 


2009 Stephanie Perkins. All rights reserved.