Stephanie Perkins Blog About Stephanie Books On Writing News Extras



8.24.2010

BEDITSHOA: Cleansing Time

I don't know about you, but after Mockingjay, I feel like I need to . . . oh, I dunno . . . take a bath.


(With Jason Isaacs.)


Or at least jump in a lake.


(With Elliot Cowan.)


In fact, I'm just going to shirk today's blogging duties and keep posting pictures that you've bestowed upon me in the Anna and the French Kiss giveaway (still time to enter!) comments.

I've received quite a bit of Ben Barnes:




A great deal of the Doctor(s):




Plenty of Alex Pettyfer:




And mucho of My Celebrity Boyfriend Jim Sturgess:





I hope everyone had a nice day . . . even if you've been turning the pages of a grim novel all afternoon! And again, please refrain from putting Mockingjay spoilers in my comments. Not everyone will have had the opportunity to read it so quickly. Thanks!

7 comments:

  1. The Eliot Cowen picture made think of "I am having a thoroughly post-modern moment right now." (Or something like that.) (Funny movie, but totally slaughtered P&P...not sure how I feel about it-like Austen sacrilege.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot believe how much the Sturgess BF looks like Paul McCartney (I think it's the eyes.)

    Daughter has grim novel right now.....I have to wait. Which is okay, really, since I am so tired from work that I don't even think Mockingjay can keep me awake.

    (And I really need to write...but maybe tomorrow.)

    Jason Isaacs in the bathtub! How funny. So, which is schmexier, Jason Isaacs as Captain Hook or as Lucius Malfoy?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read far enough to need a bath. O_O

    But thank you for the photos.

    L

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sorry. I don't remember anything after Eliot Cowan.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmm, Tennant...tho Matt Smith in the shower is also good (ignore the plot related bits with James Corden) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fdqynhkm8XA

    And why did I only start reading The Hunger Games yesterday? Oh, yes, I'm a prat - but at least now I don't have to wait for the 3rd one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My copy is on its way! Excited.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm an occasional visitor, and I always find it charming how you call others attractive, Stephanie, because you're quite pretty yourself.

    ReplyDelete

 


2009 Stephanie Perkins. All rights reserved.