Stephanie Perkins Blog About Stephanie Books On Writing News Extras



3.14.2010

Cheat Cheat Cheat Cheat Cheat



A quick, cheater post from my hole, in which I will send you elsewhere.

A few weeks ago, I guest posted on my agent's blog here. If you haven't read it, basically I tell you to stop being a wuss. But in a nice way.

And Katie Anderson from Plot This just posted an interview with me here, in which I discuss my trip to Paris and my research process for Anna and the French Kiss. She asked GREAT questions, and I had so much fun answering them!

One last note: If you're waiting for a reply to an email or message, a guest post, an interview, a manuscript critique, or anything else I may have promised, I HAVE NOT FORGOTTEN YOU! Please forgive me. I need more time. Did I mention I love you? Thank you.

Oh, what the heck.

Here are some cute boys holding flowers:








You're welcome.

[I had that Benny & Joon poster on my bedroom wall growing up! I've loved Johnny Depp for a long, long time. Once I dreamed he gave me a bag of plastic sunglasses. But that's not really important. Stop talking, Stephanie, and get back to work. Fine. I'll go. Be that way.]

[Though I will say, if you'd like to leave links to pictures of cute boys holding flowers in my comments, I would be TOTALLY OKAY WITH THAT.]

10 comments:

  1. Okay, how fun are you?

    I giggled at your I'm-really-busy-and-potentially-frazzled-But-check-me-out-here post. And btw, here are some cute boys with flowers.

    who thinks of that?

    That's why I love ya!

    That's your "X-factor"

    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute boys holding flowers can make up for just about anything:) Still love ya! Hope things go a little more smoothly for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. You find the best pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ned! I miss you, and your pies, and Kristin Chenoweth, and your fantastic show that never ever should have been canceled.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stephanie, you are killing me!!!
    I went to your interview and saw the picture of the crepe. When I commented about the cover for your book I talked about how I sat on a similar bench and may not have been looking lovingly at a boy masterpiece but I was looking that way at a crepe and the crepe I was talking about was in fact a Banana Nutella crêpe.
    Also it is hard to find pictures of boys with flowers the only one I found was of Zac Efron from 17 Again http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/-TfWTjynjYuGNKLMV5uV7g?authkey=Gv1sRgCJD1yrvgrt7jVA&feat=directlink

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loved the interview! I still desperately want a macaron! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ah, boys with flowers....okay, I'll forgive you.

    (but take care or yourself, 'kay? all work and no play......)

    Shelley

    ReplyDelete
  8. Okay, okay... along the lines of cute boys with flowers:

    Lee Pace (Pushing Daisies cutie) is in a FANTASTIC film called The Fall. Have you seen it?? It is one of my all time faves. It's full of beautiful cinematography, touching, creepy, magical... every dang thing a movie should be. If you haven't seen it, please do. Like, now. Or at least the very moment that you are free from The Hole.

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE the pics. period!

    ReplyDelete
  10. ) Still love ya! Hope things go a little more smoothly for you!
    home jobs india

    ReplyDelete

 


2009 Stephanie Perkins. All rights reserved.