Stephanie Perkins Blog About Stephanie Books On Writing News Extras


Au revoir!

My laptop (my NEW laptop) has mysteriously died. I'm typing this from a friend's computer, so this is a quickie to let you know that I won't be back here until February.

Happy rest-of-January! See you in the States.


  1. 'Tis sad news, Stephanie. But that will perhaps make us faithful fans be even more excited (if that's even possible) for your return to the cyberwaves in a little while.

    Looking forward to the near future! :-D

  2. ugh that stinks.
    Enjoy the rest of your time!

  3. Have fun. I have REALLY enjoyed you Paris posts.

  4. noooo you gotta buy one so we can keep traveling with you!

  5. well, I for one, have ADORED your trip!!!!! Thank you so much for sharing so many great pics!!! I'm so glad you had such a magical experience.

    I told my agent recently that I wanted to look into the director of AMELIE should we make the film because I thought he was the best choice for being able to translate my book. HAHA As if!!!!!!

    Luckily I have an agent who says, "Amelie was MY fave movie too!" And doesn't blink when I pretend we will be negotiating film rights soon :-)

    Alrighty then...

    Have a safe trip home and I am certain that New Steph will rock the literary world with holey hedges and other such wonderous treasures found in Paris!

  6. booo to computer death! My laptop died just a few weeks ago and I am still trying to get used to the new one. (Why did Microsoft have to screw up Word??) I've LOVED all your trip posts--they've managed to move Paris off my "do not want to visit" list!



2009 Stephanie Perkins. All rights reserved.