Stephanie Perkins Blog About Stephanie Books On Writing News Extras



1.02.2008

The View From My Porch



"There is something marvelous about returning home at the end of a long day, even if there is tuna fish for dinner." - Lemony Snicket


I'm home from work and snow is falling and life is beautiful. Happy New Year's, everyone. Later this week I'll post a list of my favorite books of 2007. It's a long list, as per usual.

Perhaps there will be list of favorite films too. Because: (A) Movies rule, yo and (B) So do lists. One can never have too many.

1 comment:

  1. HAPPY NEW YEAR, Steph! Looks like you have lots of snow too down there! I am totally into lists. I have a bunch of to do lists on my computer - for reading, for watching movies, for eating, for cleaning, for shopping, for travelling, etc., etc. I think you get the idea!

    Deb

    ReplyDelete

 


2009 Stephanie Perkins. All rights reserved.